Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Flow with Change; Flow with Life

It has been more than seven or eight months that we have written anything on this blog. Now, we are back again. Not that we went anywhere :) The persecution that is being inflicted upon Paramahamsa Nithyananda has made our faith in him stronger.

I want to start this second innings of the blog with an interesting experience I had when I visited Singapore last month. I was speaking to a friend of mine who was saying, "I do not like too many changes in my life."

When he spoke that statement, a beautiful revelation happened in me. Whenever I visited Singapore, I used to think, how come everything seems to be the same. The same people, the way they are talking is the same, the things they are doing are the same, the way they behave is the same... everything seems exactly the same. I noticed this "sameness" over a matter of 6 months when I visited Singapore thrice.

I kept asking myself, "how can everything remain the same. Whenever I come, I see the same thing?"

Now the interesting thing is, I lived in this very sameness for ten years before my sabbatical to India in November 2009. But never once, during those ten years, I felt that sameness as haunting as it was during my three visits in a span of six months.

"Why?" was my next question and the answer presented itself as a beautiful click.

The simple reason is the last one year of my stay in Paramahamsa Nithyananda's ashram in Bidadi is so eventful that everything else outside seems very static and pale. Every day, every hour, every moment, we are faced with change. The degree of change is very very high and the rate of change is equally high and we have become completely tuned to adapting to that change every moment.

Paramahamsa Nithyananda talks about chaos in order and order in chaos. This universe for example is complete chaos; yet there is a beautiful order in it. The atomic structure is complete chaos but there is an order also in it.

And that is what I had become used to - change that happens every moment. I could adapt to that change. But when I was in Singapore, I could not see that change. It looked to monotonous to me. It looked pale. Change is colorful and dyanamic and who does not like colors and dyanamism.

Life is colorful because it is dynamic and unpredictable. Being aware and flowing with this dyanamism is the only way to bring an order in that chaos and unpredictability. This is one of the most powerful teaching of Paramahamsa Nithyananda - just unclutch and flow with life. That is enough to keep oneself enjoying every moment of life, be it happiness or be it sorrow.

Watch the following on unclutching from Paramahamsa Nithyananda.




No comments: